Royce Da 5'9'' and Eminem Release Fiery New Single 'Caterpillar'

Bad Meets Evil -- AKA Eminem and Royce Da 5’9’’ -- returned today (May 3) with “Caterpillar,” the latest single off of Royce’s upcoming seventh album Book of Ryan, which drops tomorrow (May 4).

In the accompanying video, which is shrouded in a black and white hue, Royce and Em attack the boom-bap beat with furious intensity. “See there’s a difference between us, what I spit I hit arenas/You a drip from my penis, I eat lions and sip hyenas,” Royce spits in the opening verse as he bounces around a stoic Eminem.

When Em’s time does come, he shines as bright as ever. “Don’t tell me when I’m supposed to rap until/Especially when your favorite rapper ain’t even half as ill, a savage still, the track’s a banana peel,” Shady spits in his scattered flow.

A bonus track version of the song will also be included with the album, and will feature fellow lyricist Logic. “I just want the fans to hear my evolution as an artist as well as me as a man and learn from my mistakes,” Royce said in a statement. “I think they got a little bit of that with Layers, but Book of Ryan is me letting it all out.”

Check out the full video below:

Absolutely loving this. I've been waiting for the return of Bad Meets Evil (the duo of Royce da 5'9" & Eminem) for years ever since their debut album, "Hell: The Sequel".

Also, Royce's new album "Book of Ryan" just leaked today!!