Rita Ora has defended her drunken dance moves.
Photos of the Black Widow singer doing the splits and attempting the cancan while wearing high-heels during a private party were published by Britain's The Sun newspaper on Saturday (12Mar16).
The photos were taken while Rita was marking her 24th birthday in Marrakesh in 2014, and show her at a villa with friends.
Now, the platinum blonde beauty has brushed off criticism of the raunchy photos, claiming they merely show her letting loose and enjoying herself with friends.
"Even if you're 25 or 45, of it's your 50th birthday and you're drunk or whatever, who cares! It's your birthday - you can do what you want on that day," she told Britain's Metro.
The 25-year-old added that she was more concerned with dealing with "what's important".
"At the end of the day, there's going to be judgments, on anything that you do in any kind of aspect and it just comes back to your security," she said. "I know who I am, I know my fans, I know the records I sell, I know what I do and what I desire and if that's not getting tarnished then I'll do what I like."
Meanwhile, the star says that while the public may be used to seeing her looking glamorous at A-list parties, she actually prefers to spend her days off relaxing at home.
At the Glamour Beauty Festival at the Saatchi Gallery in London, England, on Sunday (13Mar16), Rita also insisted that she goes without make-up when she has a day to herself.
“When I’m on a day off I will be in my bed at home. Do I have my make-up done? Hell to the no,” she said.
The Kosovo-born star added that her hectic schedule means she tries to give herself time to recover whenever possible.
“I treat work and my professional life separately. I try to drink as much water the night before a shoot as I can," she revealed.