She died on Thursday afternoon.

Tributes have flooded in from the likes of Rihanna and Drake after the death of P.Diddy‘s ex-girlfriend Kim Porter was announced.

The model, who is the mother to four of the rap icon’s children, died on Thursday afternoon after reportedly suffering a cardiac arrest.

Stars including Rihanna have paid tribute in the wake of Porter’s death, hailing the model as “beautiful inside and out”.

“This is heavy. heartbroken about this man. we lost a real one today, beautiful inside and out. so many will be affected by this, some won’t even know why…but the whole world was graced by the vibrance in your spirit”, Rihanna wrote on Instagram.

“My deepest condolences to the ones that were blessed enough to know, meet, and love her! Such a special soul man! This don’t even feel real! May God comfort and protect her children and loved ones.”

Drake added: “Sending peace and prayers to my brothers and to the big homie Puff. Love ya’ll and I am so sorry.”

Other tributes came from Nicki Minaj, who posted a video she had recorded of her time with Porter.

Despite splitting in 2007, Porter and Diddy were still close friends and continued to co-parent their three children together. She also had a 27-year-old son, Quincy, from a previous marriage to producer Al B.

Although Diddy is yet to officially comment, a source told People that “He and Kim were still very close friends and co-parents even though their romantic relationship didn’t work, they were still a family.”