FROM Las Vegas to Bris Vegas, chart-toppers Imagine Dragons brought the feels when their Evolve would tour rolled into town last night.

“This is your night Brisbane — what are you gonna do with it?” frontman Dan Reynolds asked of the capacity Brisbane Entertainment Centre crowd, mainly young fans and their parents.

Reynolds ordered concertgoers to leave any notions of race, colour, creed, sex, age or politics at the door.

“May we love and accept everybody in this world, that’s love: full acceptance,” Reynolds said.

They’re a band so bass-heavy even the guitarists have their own drums and drum machines, which Reynolds himself would bang on at times. And the bass could compress the face at 200m.

Confetti cannon exploded during opener Dangerous, before flamenco guitar ushered in Believer.

The audience took care of much of the singing for It’s Time, and showed their delight at Reynolds’ rapid-fire rapping on recent hit Whatever It Takes.

There were even moving cover versions of Alphaville’s Forever Young and Bob Marley’s Three Little Birds.

Reynolds took time out to relate his story of depression and anxiety, and implored other sufferers to seek help, before launching into Demons.

The crowd erupted when he finally shed his shirt to reveal a shredded torso for Mouth of the River, which unleashed another volley of confetti.

They did a Coldplay with a separate mini-stage later in the set.

And monster hit Thunder was saved for the show’s climax, along with Radioactive.

Setlist: I Don’t Know Why, Believer, It’s Time, Forever Young (Alphaville cover), Gold, Whatever It Takes, I’ll Make It Up to You, Mouth of the River, Yesterday, Start Over, Demons, Rise Up, Three Little Birds (Bob Marley cover), On Top of the World, Next to Me, Bleeding Out, I Bet My Life, Thunder, Walking the Wire, The Fall, Radioactive.