Last fall, rumors surfaced that Beyoncé and Jay Z were working on a joint album. And it appears that a 2015 release is inevitable.

According to DJ Skee, the highly-anticipated project is nearing completion and will be released exclusively via TIDAL, Jay Z’s streaming service.

This would not be surprising since TIDAL has already produced exclusives from hip-hop’s superstar couple. Jay Z premiered his “Glory” video earlier this month via TIDAL and Beyoncé debuted the piano ballad “Die With You” dedicated to her husband.

“Drunk in Love” producer Detail corroborated the joint album reports at this year’s Grammys. “I’m working with a couple of new projects that I don’t want to unveil, and then me and Beyoncé and Jay Z are actually doing something together this year,” he told Billboard, adding, “When you think of Jay and Bey together, you think ‘album.’ You should already know.”

Jay Z launched TIDAL in March with a star-studded press conference, which was attended by Rihanna, Kanye West, Madonna, Nicki Minaj, Beyoncé, and more.

“Our goal is simple. We want to create a better service and a better experience for both fans and artists,” said Alicia Keys, who is one of the owners. “And that is our promise to the world. Our mission goes beyond commerce. It goes beyond technology. Our intent is to preserve music’s importance in our lives.”

TIDAL bills itself as the first music streaming service that combines high-fidelity sound quality, high-definition music videos, and expertly-curated editorial. It offers artists up to twice the payouts as its rivals.