"No one really gives a fuck about what MGK has to say. We wanna know what are you gonna say?”

Remy Ma has criticised Joe Budden over his lack of response to a recent diss track from Eminem, while also claiming that “no one gives a fuck about what Machine Gun Kelly has to say”.

Earlier this month, Eminem dropped surprise album ‘Kamikaze‘ – loaded with controversial moments and taking aim at many others with a number of ‘diss tracks‘. Among them was Machine Gun Kelly who came under attack on the song ‘Not Alike’. Kelly then hit back with the diss track ‘Rap Devil‘ – mocking his single ‘Rap God’.

Eminem also took aim at Budden on tracks ‘The Ringer’ and ‘Fall’, after the rapper-turned-broadcaster previously slammed his track ‘Untouchable’ as “trash” and “once of the worst songs he’s ever heard”. While not responding to Eminem’s latest attack through a song, he did take to the air to say that he’s “been better than him for the last decade“.

Now, his response has come under fire from Remy Ma during the latest episode of Budden’s talk show, State Of The Culture.

“Is that because he actually dissed you and you have yet to respond yet ‘cause you mad pussy and you’re scared to death and you know he will flame you if you even try it?” Remy asked Budden, before he laughed and responded: “No, Remy. I like rap where people are saying things. That’s all. Machine Gun Kelly, regardless of what you think of his actual skillset, he had a lot to say.”

Ma added: “No one really gives a fuck about what MGK has to say. We wanna know what are you gonna say?”

Speaking on The Joe Budden Podcast last week, he said: “I heard the album and because I don’t think you know all the members that were in the group, I don’t really think you know our history,” he said. “Let me tell you what Joe Budden has thought this entire time. I’ve been better than you this entire fucking decade!”

He continued: “In my rapper brain, I’m a content n***a. You gotta say something! You have not said anything for the better part of a whole fucking decade! You have rhymed a bunch of words.”

Budden also warned Eminem that he “live[s] for this type of shit.” “All of that rappity-rap, lyrical miracle bullshit, any n***a that want it like that, that think they want it with me?” he said. “I don’t think you would fare well.”

He hinted that he could also come out of retirement to respond to the star in musical form, saying: “I think it’s really corny when retired n***as pop shit about what they coulda, shoulda, woulda done. So, I feel like I’m in control of the rules here, Em. I’m backed now. You’re not so much.”

Meanwhile, Eminem is said to already be back in the studio at work on new material – reportedly with his sights set on Machine Gun Kelly.