Rapper Watsky has issued a lengthy apology after jumping from a lighting rig at this weekend's Vans Warped Tour show in London and breaking a fan's arm during Watsky + Wax's set.

Two fans were hospitalised after he jumped into the audience at Alexandra Palace yesterday (November 17) afternoon, and Watsky himself also had to go to hospital. He has now taken to Facebook to express his regret over the incident. "I have no excuse for my actions, and the only way I can explain my mindset is that it was a huge overreach in the heat of the moment," wrote the rapper, full name George Watsky. Watch fan-shot footage of the jump below.

He added that he was "not drunk or on drugs" stating: "I feel fucking terrible. I made a boneheaded decision that got people hurt, and it's extremely lucky it wasn't worse. Putting your own body on the line is one thing, but putting other people in harm's way is inexcusable. Today I let down my supporters, I let down the Warped Tour and I let down my band and the people who work their asses off behind the scenes to make these shows happen. My #1 priority right now is to somehow make this right for the folks who were hurt."

Watsky said that he will not be cancelling the six remaining dates of the Watsky + Wax European tour, which includes further Vans Warped Tour dates in Bern, Switzerland and Vienna, Austria this coming weekend (November 23-24). He wrote: "I will do the shows, as usual I will meet everyone afterwards, and I will NOT be jumping off anything. I am deeply sorry and I promise to learn from this mistake."