RAPPER Cardi B, who’s due to give birth at any minute, might have already married boyfriend Offset from Migos.

After Migos picked up the award for best group at the BET Awards on Sunday night, the rapper, 26, gave a shout-out to Cardi B, when he called his pregnant fiancee, who was not at the awards show, “my wife.”

During his brief speech, Offset remarked, “Thank God, I thank my wife, you should thank yours.”

TMZ reported overnight that the two stars have been married for nine months. The site obtained a marriage certificate that stated Kiari Kendrell Cephus (Offset’s real name) and Belcalis Marlenis Almanzar (Cardi B) “were united in marriage” on September 20, 2017 in Atlanta, Georgia.

But there’s a catch. Offset publicly proposed to Cardi on October 27, over a month after the marriage date on the certificate. The rapper was even filmed (by crowds of fans) getting down on one knee and surprising his girlfriend on stage in the middle of a concert in Philadelphia.

Cardi seemed shocked at the time, and she went on to gush over her substantial bling on social media.

“OK guys I know I keep posting about this day but I just can’t believe it. I keep replaying it in my head. I keep smiling every minute. I should have known something was up since this n**** keep telling me to go get my nails done,” she wrote in a now-deleted Instagram post, according to People.

The couple are expecting their first child together in July.