The band's performance at the Museum of Old and New Art in Tasmania, Australia raised money for the Royal Hobart Hospital’s Paediatrics Ward

Queens of the Stone Age performed a one-off acoustic gig in support of a children’s hospital in Hobart, Australia last week – check out footage and the setlist below.

The California band played the gig as part of the Australia and New Zealand leg of their world tour, which came to a close in Perth yesterday (September 12).

The benefit show on September 3 was held in support of the Royal Hobart Hospital’s Paediatrics Ward, with the gig raising over $20,000 for the ward. Taking place at the Museum of Old and New Art (MONA) in Hobart, Tasmania, the band played an 11-song set – including opener ‘The Way You Used To Do’ – which featured an array of cover versions and original QOTSA material.

Speaking prior to the gig about the special location of the show, frontman Josh Homme said: “I sit with [wife] Brody [Dalle]’s Mum and enjoy the wild, utterly Australian beauty. I think MONA is a perfect example of Tassie [Tasmanian] individuality, so playing there is an honour.”

QOTSA made a visit the following day to the Paediatrics Ward at the Royal Hobart Hospital, where they presented staff with a cheque for the donations from the benefit show. They also dropped off presents for patients on the ward.

See the setlist from the special Queens of the Stone Age set at the MONA in Hobart below.

The Way You Used to Do
Go With the Flow
Memories Are Made of This (Dean Martin cover)
I Never Came
Make It Wit Chu
Better Living Through Chemistry
Hideaway
Mama Got the Blues (C.W. Stoneking cover, with C.W. Stoneking)
Bad Boy (Marty Wilde cover)
Minnie the Moocher (Cab Calloway cover)

In the Fade