Another style is reportedly on the way

Post Malone‘s collaboration with Crocs sold out in just 10 minutes after going on sale earlier today.

The unexpected pairing was part of the Crocs’ “Come As You Are” campaign. The Post Malone x Crocs Dimitri Clog featured the iconic Classic Clog silhouette, as well as six custom-designed Jibbitz™ charms including the artist’s “Stay Away” tattoo and his Posty Co™ logo.

Without the charms, the shoes feature a baby devil face motif throughout and a Posty Co™ motif on the lateral heels. The collaboration reportedly came about after Post tweeted, “U can tell a lot about a man by the Jibbitz in his Crocs.”

Speaking in a statement to Hypebeast, Post Malone said: “If you like something, go get it. I wear Crocs everywhere from the bar to the stage and I felt it was the perfect collaboration to get together with Crocs and give the fans what they’ve been asking for.”

While the $59.99 shoes sold out, both the rapper and Crocs have promised more Post Malone designs are on their way. In the meantime, you can purchase the classic clogs in his favourite colours – lemon, black and white.

Meanwhile, Rita Ora dressed as the rapper for the KISS Haunted House Party in London earlier this week (October 26).

The singer sported a beard, his unique facial tattoos and trademark cut-off denim jacket. The singer swaggered down the red carpet at The SSE Arena, Wembley in character, grasping a bottle of beer and fake cigarette. Her costume stood out among the other guests, who opted for more formulaic bunny, angel, or devil outfits.

She also performed her recent hit ‘Let You Love Me’ at the party, still in full costume.