'Let us live our lives'

Post Malone has taken to social media to respond to trolls who targeted his girlfriend online.

Taking to Twitter earlier today (March 1), Malone called out those who had trolled his girlfriend after finding her social media accounts online.

He said: “To my REAL fans I love you to death. To the people trying to dig so fucking hard to try and get me to leave my girl, y’all ain’t real fans it needs to stop.”

He continued: “The past is the past and it has nothing to do with anything. Have some respect. [Who] gives a fuck? [L]et us live our lives.”

Malone made the remarks in response to some who had found his girlfriend’s Instagram account and, despite the account now being deactivated, shared some of the pictures via screen shots.

Last month, Post Malone took to the stage with Red Hot Chili Peppers for a collaborative performance at the Grammys.

The appearance began with the artist playing ‘Stay’ alone on an acoustic guitar. He then moved to a tunnel connecting to another stage to start ‘Rockstar’. By the time he reached the main stage, Red Hot Chili Peppers launched into their own single, ‘Dark Necessities’

In other news, it was also recently revealed that Post Malone used to play in a metal band before launching his career as a popular hip-hop star.