Alternative rock band Panic! At The Disco ready to release new album, "Death Of A Bachelor":

After a year of absence Panic! At The Disco have returned with their first album without drummer Spencer Smith ‘Death Of A Bachelor’, created solely by Brendon Urie. The album explores a completely new sound as Urie explains ‘It's a beginning to a new era. And an homage to how it all began. This album is me.”

Starting the album with a bang is the track ‘Victorious’. With some aspects of it sounding like a children's playground rhyme with a rockier vibe, the song is utterly unique. The track grabs you into a false sense of security with its similar sound to older work but then you're suddenly surprised by next track ‘Hallelujah’.

A brass introduction of ‘Hallelujah’ catches you off guard but then the rockier vibes kick in. Although the lyrics can easily be criticised for being overly simple and awkward, the gospel-rock vibe alongside Urie’s passion leaves you praying for more.

The surprises just keep coming with ‘Death Of A Bachelor’ shocking you with Urie’s modulated jazzy vocals. Inspired by the legend himself Frank Sinatra, Urie explains "His music has been a major player in the soundtrack of my life. So it’s only right that I return the favour and/or pay it forward”. He has produced a real gift for the ears with testing vocals that explore his talent. The electronic beat alongside the full orchestra brings the whole track together, creating a unique song.

The music theatre-esque sound continues into ‘Impossible Year’ that brings the album to a close perfectly. Urie’s stunning vocals and moving lyrics show that he has attached “his music to so many memories” so that the fans have got more of an insight to him.

‘Death Of A Bachelor’ shows just how versatile and talented Urie is. Although contrasting from older work, the album is commercial but unique. Despite flying solo, Urie still has the passion and edge to create music that the fans will still adore.