"Do I like working with him? Not really."

Ozzy Osbourne has spoken once more on why he didn’t enjoy Black Sabbath‘s final tour, after admitting that he received “bad vibes” on their farewell jaunt.

The metal icon previously claimed that he didn’t enjoy the band’s final shows across 2016 and 2017, as he received a cold reception for simply “being Ozzy”.

But in a new interview with The Times, Osbourne has singled out legendary Sabbath guitarist Tony Iommi for criticism.

“Do I like working with him? Not really. Do I like him as a person? Yeah, I love him as a person,” Osbourne said.

But if people was to say to me, ‘Was there a leader of Black Sabbath?’ I’d have to say it was Tony Iommi because without his guitar riffs we’d be still sitting in f***ing rehearsal with our thumbs up our arses going, ‘What do we do now?’”.

Osbourne also claimed that he has “moved on” from the band, and likened their relationship to meeting up with an ex-girlfriend after 30 years.

“I’ve moved on,” said Osbourne.

“I’ll tell you what it was like. It’s like when you’re younger and you met a girl, Susie, and you break up and you don’t see her for 30 years. Then she’s in town and you go, ‘Oh, I’ll give Susie a call,’ because your memory only remembers the good parts and you can narrow it then to a week and you go, ‘I remember that week and it was lovely.’

“But then you go back and you go, ‘I forgot the f***ing four and three-quarter years I was f***ing miserable.’”

Now, Osbourne is back on his own farewell tour as a solo artist, and describes it as “great fun”.

“I’m in control and it’s so much better”, he explained.” I get more pleasure out of doing the gigs now.”

Meanwhile, Ozzy will return to the UK next year for a string of huge arena gigs. You can find all remaining tickets here.