"I put an extra two in his drink.. and asked him everything".

Sharon Osbourne has revealed how she drugged husband Ozzy with sleeping pills in a bid to find about his affairs.

In an new interview, the former Smashing Pumpkins manager revealed how she plied the Black Sabbath icon with extra sleeping pills to discover his affair with hairdresser Michelle Pugh in 2016.

“I was a broken woman. He sent me an email that was meant for one of his women”, Osbourne revealed in a new interview with The Sun.

“Then he took his sleeping pills. I put an extra two in his drink.. and asked him everything, and everything came out.

“He would have never told me the truth, ever. He was ashamed, afraid. I knew how long. I knew who it was. I knew what he was thinking and then, you know, you leave.

“Ozzy told me it was over with this woman and I believed him. Then, six months later, I found out it wasn’t and there were others.

“Only then did he come out and say, ‘I’m an addict. I can’t help it.’

Despite splitting briefly, the pair reunited several months later.

Osbourne added: “I don’t trust him as far as I can throw him. Nothing in the world hurts like infidelity. Nothing.”

Sharon still remains as the metal icon’s manager as he prepares to head out on his farewell tour next year.

Menawhile, Ozzy recently revealed how Black Sabbath prevented him from having “fun” on their last ever UK tour.