Over the past 24 hours, no song has ruled the Billboard + Twitter Trending 140 Chart quite like “Fool’s Gold,” the latest released track from One Direction’s fourth studio album, Four. The pensive ballad follows tracks like “18,” “Where Do Broken Hearts Go” and “Ready to Run” as released tracks from the Nov. 17, along with lead single “Steal My Girl.”

“And yeah, I let you use me from the day that we first met,” the boys admit over the slickly produced rock arrangement, which is peppered with chiming guitar riffs. With each new song released from Four, One Direction further establishes Four as a rock project designed for maximum stadium sing-alongs.

After dropping to No. 34 on last week’s Hot 100 chart, “Steal My Girl” rebounds to No. 32 on this week’s tally. The single is the only Four song officially available on Spotify and YouTube, while five other songs on the album are currently available on iTunes.

Want to get your dad into One Direction’s music? Click here to learn how, with the help of some playlist trickery.