Offset Gives Cardi B a 'Titanic' Heart-Shaped Diamond Ring For Her 27th Birthday: Watch

Axelle/Bauer-Griffin/FilmMagic
Offset and Cardi B attend the 2018 American Music Awards at Microsoft Theater on Oct. 9, 2018 in Los Angeles.
Cardi B celebrated her 27th birthday in style Friday (Oct. 11) with a massive-sized diamond ring given to her by husband Offset.

The hip-hop power couple shared photos and videos of Cardi nearly crying after laying her eyes on the heart-shaped ring, which the Migos rapper described as the "Titanic Diamond."

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY QUEEN U DESERVE EVERYTHING THAT COME YOUR WAY I LOVE YOU AND OUR FAMILY TOGETHER," Offset captioned an Instagram video of himself placing the ring on Cardi's finger.

Offset and Cardi B attend the 2019 Billboard Music Awards at MGM Grand Garden Arena on May 1, 2019 in Las Vegas.
READ MORE
Offset Shares Makeout-Filled Montage for Cardi B's Birthday
Cardi also shared a video of herself unveiling the gift, and gave a shout-out to the New York-based jewelry company that designed the ring.

"Thank you sooo much babe @OFFsetyrn I can’t believe it --Deum @Pristine_jewelers ! I’m so happy," Cardi captioned the clip. "Soo grateful."

In addition to showing off the ring, Offset took to Instagram to share a sweet, PDA-filled birthday message.

Offset and Cardi B attend the 2018 American Music Awards at Microsoft Theater on Oct. 9, 2018 in Los Angeles.
READ MORE
Cardi B and Offset Celebrate 2nd Marriage Anniversary: 'We Keep Learning and Growing'
"MY BEST FRIEND THE LOVE OF MY LIFE, MY GUARDIAN ANGEL, KK’s MOM, THIS DAY IS YOUR SPECIAL DAY I LOVE YOU, HAPPY BDAY!!NOT JUST ME AND FAMILY BUT THE WORLD LOVES YOU," he wrote alongside a video montage of the couple making out in a number of scenarios as Alicia Keys "Unthinkable" collab with Drake plays over the clip.

Cardi commented in the post, “I love you babe thank you for everything."

The two recently celebrated their second marriage anniversary and share 1-year-old daughter, Kulture.