The original concert took place on October 31, 1991

Nirvana’s ‘Live At The Paramount’ Seattle concert is finally getting a release on vinyl.

The famed concert, which took place in 1991, received a DVD and Blu-ray release to coincide with the its 20th anniversary celebrations of ‘Nevermind’ in 2011.

Now, according to The PRP, ‘Live At The Paramount’ is set to be released as a double LP set on April 5. You can see footage from the original concert, the only one of the bands to be shot on 10mm film, here:

Bonus features on the vinyl release include a 12X24″ poster insert and a cloth VIP replica pass of those handed out during the original concert.

Earlier this month, it was announced that a new book on Nirvana, Serving The Servant: Remembering Kurt Cobain was also set for release in April.

Written by the band’s co-manager from 1990-1994, Danny Goldberg, the book is set to chronicle Goldberg’s personal memories from the beginning of their partnership until Cobain’s death in 1994. It is also said to include interviews with Courtney Love, Krist Novoselic as well as anecdotes from other family and friends.

Speaking about the project last year to The Bookseller, Goldberg said: “I began to work with Kurt the year before ‘Nevermind’ was recorded and remained close to him until days before his death.”

He continued: “In researching and writing Serving the Servant I have been more often reminded of Kurt’s brilliance, his sense of humour and his kindness to most of those around him. He was so completely that no two people experienced the same person, but I hope I am able to add another dimension to Kurt’s legacy.”