Recognise these guys?

Nicki Minaj has unveiled the new video for her single ‘ Barbie Dreams’ – which features numerous hip-hop stars as puppets. Check it out below.

Directed by Hype Williams, the colourful clip turns the likes of Tekashi 6ix9ine, DJ Khaled, Drake, Kanye West, and many more as puppets.

When the track from her 2018 album ‘Queen‘ first dropped, Minaj took to Twitter to insist then no offence was intended to the many rappers name-checked and mocked in the track.

“I only mentioned people in ‘Barbie’s Dream’ that I fuck with,” she wrote. “This isn’t a diss. Yikes. This is Biggie! New York! This is fun. Light hearted fun FUN.”

Meanwhile, last night saw Minaj add further fuel to the fire of her feud with Cardi B.

The two artists were reportedly involved in a fight at Fashion Week in New York City on Friday night (September 7). Cardi publicly addressed the latest chapter in the pair’s long-running beef with a fiery post on her Instagram shortly after the altercation, claiming that Minaj went too far by mentioning her child.

Then during her Queen radio show, she took aim at Cardi B once again.

After claiming that Cardi “came into my fucking culture” and that she “never had a DJ to play my fucking songs”, Minaj added about her foe: “This is about, get this woman some fucking help. This woman is at the best stage of her career and she’s throwing bottles?

“Who the fuck is gonna give her an intervention? You n****s don’t care until somebody’s fucking dead…. This shit ain’t fucking funny. You put your hands on certain people, you gonna die. Period.”