The line of shirts, backpacks and jackets are emblazoned with the slogan 'Nicki stopped my bag'

Nicki Minaj has revealed new merchandise that pokes fun at Cardi B, escalating the tension between the two rappers.

The ongoing feud was reignited last month when Cardi B and Nicki Minaj got into a fight at a New York Fashion Week event. The ‘Bodak Yellow’ rapper later posted a note on Instagram aimed at Minaj, saying that she was purposely targeting Cardi B’s career.

“I let you sneak diss me, I let you lie on me, I let you attempt to stop my bags, f**k up the way I eat,” Cardi B wrote.
Minaj denied the accusations on her Beats 1 radio show Queen Radio but has now revealed a line of shirts, backpacks and jackets emblazoned with the slogan ‘Nicki stopped my bag’.

Last week, Cardi B was arrested and charged on suspicion of assault and reckless endangerment at a New York strip club. She also recently spoke out to deny responsibility for posting a transphobic meme on her Facebook page.

Nicki Minaj has also been caught up in controversy. She recently aired her beef with Travis Scott and Spotify, claiming that her latest album ‘Queen‘ should have taken the top spot in the charts, rather than Scott’s ‘Astroworld’.

Minaj claimed that Scott only achieved number one by selling ‘Season Passes’, which provide fans with pre-sale access to his live shows if they purchase the album. ‘Queen’ debuted at number two in the US album charts.