Cue one of 2015's most anticipated new albums...

For a while, it seemed like industry rebel Sky Ferreira would never exist a full length album. But Night Time, My Time proved worth the wait when it finally dropped in late 2013, and now she’s showing off new material fit for a highly anticipated sophomore album.

It's called "Guardian" and it showcases how far Sky's live vocals have come since she hit the scene. Check out the video below of Sky performing it at a recent show at Santa Ana, California's Observatory.

[YOUTUBE]Cue one of 2015's most anticipated new albums...

For a while, it seemed like industry rebel Sky Ferreira would never exist a full length album. But Night Time, My Time proved worth the wait when it finally dropped in late 2013, and now she’s showing off new material fit for a highly anticipated sophomore album.

I wanna be free from the dark that lives deep inside me," Sky erupts, projecting like Florence Welch and emoting like Lorde. There's plenty of room for a commanding vocal performance here, with little more than a dramatic drum march and distant, twinkling synthesizer to guide the song along. Yup, this is a good one.

Here's another live audio rip of the new song:

Back on Nov. 21, Billboard reported that Sky is currently working on her new album with Primal Scream's Bobby Gillespie and Andrew Innes. Here's to hoping this one arrives sooner, rather than later.

What do you think of Sky's new song? Sound off below!