The whole box set is coming later this year...

Chris Cornell‘s estate has announced a new career-spanning box set of the grunge icon’s music.

The box set features a 17-track self-titled album and a 62-track limited edition deluxe box set that includes both his solo work and songs with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden and Audioslave.

Although it’s not set for release until November 16, it’s been preceded by ‘When Bad Does Good’ which is out now.

The song was initially unearthed from Cornell’s personal recordings archive. Listen in full below.

As well as the standard editions, fans can also purchase a double LP edition with an extensive booklet. A super deluxe version is also available with four CDs, seven LPs, and a DVD.

Earlier this year,a public vigil was held on the one-year anniversary of Cornell’s death at Los Angeles’ Hollywood Forever cemetery, where he is buried. Fans were invited to pay their respects to the late star by his widow, Vicky.

The musician’s daughter Toni also shared a previously unreleased duet with her father on Father’s Day 2018. She uploaded a recording of the pair singing Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ and said recording the song with him was “a special and amazing experience I wish I could repeat 1000 times over and I know you would too.”