MISSY-ELLIOTT.jpg

She's the best around with the crazy style and her music makes us lose control, so we're unutterably excited to announce that the incredible Missy Elliott will be headlining Sunday night at our Summer of Love in a European festival exclusive.

One of the greatest artists of all time, and a true musical innovator, we couldn't be more ecstatic that she's coming to Robin Hill for her first UK show in nine years, and what is destined to be one of the most epic Bestival finales of all time. Ever.

Commenting on her headline appearance, Missy Elliott said: 'I'm very excited to be performing at Bestival this year! I can't wait to see all my fans I haven't seen in some time. new ones and my day one fans! We are gonna have a blast together! Bring your dancing outfits and kicks!'

Bestival b-boy Rob da Bank says: 'So, putting the final pieces together for the world's most intricate jigsaw puzzle that is Bestival, I'm mighty proud to announce our Sunday headliner Missy Elliott. Needing no introduction Missy is the epitome of hip-hop royalty, the first lady of party-starting club bangers and a downright legend. I cannot wait to watch the most successful female rap artist ever to Work It at Bestival 2015!'

More big love coming soon, until then keep checking: www.Bestival.net / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Tumblr

#Bestival15 / #SummerofLove

BESTIVAL TICKET LINKS & INFORMATION:

www.ticketline.co.uk/bestival-tickets / 0844 888 4410

Adult Ticket £195.00
Student Ticket £185.00
Teen (13-17) Ticket £130.00
Child (12 & under) Ticket Free (BUT you MUST obtain a ticket)
Campervan Ticket £92.50
Adult Wild Copse Ticket £325.00
Teen Wild Copse Ticket £165.00
Caravan £105.00 Car Park £15.00

All Tickets: - will incur a booking fee. - incur a £1 donation to the Isle Of Wight Youth Trust*.

Only available online via: www.ticketline.co.uk/bestival-tickets

Once you have signed up to the payment plan, Ticketline will automatically debit your card on a weekly basis. They only accept Visa (credit or debit) or Mastercard for the payment plan.