Miley Cyrus's wedding to Liam Hemsworth will be an "outrageous party".

After meeting on the set of their movie The Last Song, Miley and Liam, 26, became engaged in June 2012, but went their separate ways a year later.

In January (16), Miley, 23, sparked rumours that the pair could be very much on-again, after she was spotted moving her belongings into Liam's Malibu home and showed off her engagement ring in photos on social media websites.

Now, a friend close to the pair has revealed that the Wrecking Ball singer is planning a fun ceremony with the help of celebrity wedding guru Kevin Lee.

"Everyone knows Miley loves to throw an outrageous party, and her wedding won't be any different," a source told Britain's Heat magazine. "Miley is so excited to marry Liam, she wants everything to be fun and perfect."

The source added that the ceremony will be held in Los Angeles so that Miley's four pet dogs Milky, Bean, Mary Jane and Happy, can be involved.

"Her dogs are in the bridal party and Miley's even arranging a hen party at the pet spa together," the source revealed, adding, "She's specifically requested that they're on the table plan for the reception too."

Miley has also apparently appointed French designer Simon Jacquemus to make her outfits for the nuptials.

"She says there will be five outfit changes throughout the day and pink will definitely be a running theme," the source said.
Meanwhile, Miley's godmother, country music icon Dolly Parton, is rooting for Miley to marry.

The 70-year-old told Entertainment Tonight recently that she was "really happy" the young couple had reconciled.

"I was really happy when I heard they'd gotten back together, 'cause I know that seemed to be a big heartache for both of them when that happened," she said.