90779.jpg

Mike Tyson has shot an "intense" video with Madonna.

The former heavyweight champion boxer appears on the Queen of Pop's track Iconic, which is taken from her latest album Rebel Heart. The musician's last promo B***h I'm Madonna was a star-studded affair with the likes of Beyoncé Knowles and Nicki Minaj, and it seems she has something equally wild coming up.

"Riveting is not [the word]," Mike divulged of the secret project to TV Line. "It's just intense... I'm in a cage. I'm a hostage. I'm chained. I'm naked. I look like a savage. When I [shot] it, it didn't seem that intense. But then you watch it and go, 'Whoa.' It was like [something out of] National Geographic. I need to be tamed, man."

The former sportsman didn't confirm which track the video is for, but it's presumed it is to accompany the Iconic track. He explained that it's "really cool" and in "black and white", but didn't let fans know when it'll be released.

Mike and Madonna have history together, having previously enjoyed a double date. It was back when Madonna was married to Sean Penn and Mike was with his ex, with the group going to see Big Top Pee-Wee at the cinema. It seems the outing wasn't a total success though, as the men were so inebriated they both fell asleep in the theatre.

Mike is currently promoting the second series of his cartoon Mike Tyson Mysteries. It's been a huge success and shows an animated version of the boxer solving mysteries, almost like Scooby-Doo.

"No way, in a million years I never thought I'd be doing a cartoon," he said of the venture. "Listen you gotta think about it, really put it into consideration. I was the Baddest Man on the Planet, Crazy, Iron Mike - whatever they said I was back then, at the top of my game $35 million a fight... a cartoon wouldn't touch me with a million foot pole."