Migos have discussed losing to Kendrick Lamar at the Grammys, arguing that they were “cheated”.

The trio were nominated for Best Rap Album for 2017’s ‘Culture’ and Best Rap Performance for ‘Bad And Boujee’, losing out on both counts to Lamar’s ‘DAMN.’ and ‘HUMBLE.’

Speaking to NME in this week’s magazine, Offset said: “They cheated us.”

“There was nothing bigger than the fucking ‘Culture’ album this whole last year,” Quavo asserted. “They’re scared to handle the three-headed monster… Ooh! [But] we’ll be back next year… WE’LL BE FUCKING BACK NEXT YEAR.”

Migos recently released ‘Culture II’ in January.

Asked whether fans should expect a ‘Culture III’ in the future, Quavo told NME: “The culture goes forever and we will never RIP the culture. You’re trying to figure out if the culture will live on through one, two, three, four, five, six – that we don’t know, we will make you WAIT ON IT. But the culture will not die, the culture will live forever.”

On how it feels to have inspired artists like Kanye and Drake, Takeoff said: “I love it, it makes me happy inside, because I know we’re influencing and they’re inspired by us.”