Metronomy are set to release their brand new album 'Love Letters' on March 10, 2014.

The band's fourth album follows 2011's 'The English Riviera' and features their current single 'I'm Aquarius', which is currently available via the 'The Night sky' app. With the app, fans have to hold their phone toward the sky and search for the Aquarius constellation. Once found, a stream of the song will become available. The app is available to download now for iOS and Android and the the track will available through the app until November 18. Click below to listen to the song.

'Love Letters' was recorded at London's analogue Toe Rag studios and the album will be trailed with two small shows, at Brighton's The Old Market on January 29, 2014 and Paris Maroquinerie on January 31. Tickets go on general sale on November 15, which a pre-sale for fans who pre-order the album starting on November 13. Speaking about the new album, frontman Joe Mount recently told NME that it is inspired by The Zombies, Sly and The Family Stone and the birth of his first child.

Discussing his newfound confidence ahead of making the album, Mount said: "It's weird, I think I've learnt the difference between being confident in an egotistical way and being confident in what you do. I was getting embarrassed and finding it difficult to sing things that I'd written without cringing."

The 'Love Letters' tracklisting is:

'The Upsetter'
'I'm Aquarius'
'Monstrous'
'Love Letters'
'Month Of Sundays'
'Boy'
'Racers'
'Call Me'
'The Most Immaculate Haircut'
'Reservoir'
'Never Wanted'