"All with the same production and lighting of each era etc," he tweeted

Matty Healy told fans that wants to rent out a venue for a week and perform each era of The 1975 on each night.

Detailing the week of music, the first night would consist of the EPs; the second would see the band play their self-titled debut studio album; on the third they’d perform their follow-up LP, ‘I Like It When You Sleep, for You Are So Beautiful yet So Unaware of It’; the fourth would see the band take on their latest release ‘A Brief Inquiry Into Online Relationships’; the fifth would showcase their upcoming release ‘Notes on a Conditional Form’ and the last night would consist of the band’s greatest hits.

While Healy hasn’t specified exactly where he’d like to do the week-long residency, fans are already excited about the prospect. Banquet Records in London were one of the first to respond, writing: ‘hello!’

After the tweet caused a frenzy among fans, Healy added that it’ll now officially happen.

Meanwhile, Healy says women are the people making ‘guitar music’ interesting.

The frontman was talking about the mini-beef with Idles back in August, when he said, in an interview, “There are no big bands who are doing anything as interesting as us right now”.

Healy has now expanded on what he meant by that statement. “I don’t want to try to do some truce between us because we are not battling with each other, but I know that some misrepresentation of where I come from has been presented to them, whether that’s in my control or not.”

Healy then discussed the state of guitar music. “The interesting things for me in, let’s say ‘guitar music’, it’s pretty much women now. Look at who’s signed to my label [Dirty Hit, home to Wolf Alice, Japanese House].”

“People get confused, they can’t understand why a lad their age wouldn’t be wanting to be in The Courteeners or be in a punk band more than my band. It’s because it’s done, lads, it’s done. We’ve done it. It was great but we’ve done it.

“It’s like, white men shouting has been done so many times and the interesting perspective in punk is where women are. But that’s why there are interesting bands like Idles who deal with stuff like fragility and toxic masculinity. If there’s meaning, it’ll resonate.”