It'll mark his eleventh full-length release

Marilyn Manson has confirmed that he’s currently in the studio finishing his new album.

Manson’s last album was 2017’s Heaven Upside Down, which included singles ‘We Know Where You Fucking Live’ and ‘KILL4ME’.

Revealing the news in an Instagram post, the as-yet-titled release will mark the rocker’s eleventh full-length. “On my way to @shooterjennings to finish my new album,” he captioned the photo, which saw him posing in a Mr. Meseeks hat. You can see the snap below.

Manson recently celebrated his 50th birthday, which saw him host a party at Madame Siam in Los Angeles. Guests included the likes of Courtney Love, Yeah Yeah Yeahs‘ Karen O, KoRn‘s Jonathan Davis, singer and Youtube sensation Poppy and Yoshiki of X Japan.

Elsewhere, a mansion formerly belonging to the ‘God of Fuck’ was put on the market last week.

The $1,995,000 (approximately £1,518,973) property in San Marco Dr, Los Angeles, is being advertised by real estate website Zillow. Curbed LA has reported that Manson owned the house from the late 1990s to 2004.

A description on the Zillow website reads: “Romantic spiral staircases, grand living room, original touches, decks on every level, and mystery around every corner. The vast multi-lot includes a 2-story guest house with a wall of windows overlooking a fern grotto with koi pond and naturally fed stream. Relax by the crystal blue pool or meander the trails of the lush and private grounds. Bring walking shoes! Steeped in Hollywood History and folklore.”

However, they add that it’s in “need of full restoration” as “the perfect upside project”.