They're back....

The Distillers have returned with ‘Man vs Magnet’, their first new song in 15 years.

The track is the band’s first offering since 2003’s ‘Coral Fang’. It opens with typically ferocious drums, before the vocals of frontwoman Brody Dalle leads the track into a huge punk chorus.

The new track comes after Brody Dalle confirmed the return of the Distillers earlier this year. After breaking up in 2006, Dalle began teasing their comeback in a series of cryptic Instagram posts.

Posting on the site, she shared a video that featured the not-so-subtle caption ‘The Distillers 2018’. It was subsequently confirmed that the group would join forces for their first comeback appearance at Atlanta’s Shaky Knees festival.

At present, the band are in the middle of a US tour which began in Vancouver on September 10. It will see them travelling down the west coast of the US before finishing in Las Vegas on September 20.

Meanwhile, Dalle’s husband Josh Homme recently discussed how he first met the singer and realised they were destined to be together.

“I met Brody when she was 17 and I was 23. It was her first day in the US after relocating from Melbourne and I was playing guitar in the Screaming Trees. She came up to me backstage and asked if I was in Kyuss. We talked for an hour and a half and I never forgot her”, he revealed.