The feud between to two rappers continues

The ongoing feud between Eminem and Machine Gun Kelly has ramped up another notch as Machine Gun Kelly responds to Eminem’s latest diss track ‘Killshot’.

The rapper also took the opportunity to announce he’s releasing a new EP titled ‘Binge’, which will be out on September 21. But he hasn’t stated whether the output will feature any of his verbal takedowns of Eminem.

The pair have been locked in a diss battle since Eminem called out Machine Gun Kelly on his ‘Kamikaze’ track ‘Not Alike.’ Kelly responded by dissing Eminem’s sobriety and age on his track ‘Rap Devil’.

Eminem responded once more earlier this week with ‘Killshot’, in which he states: “How you gonna name yourself after a damn gun and have a man bun?” He also fires back at Kelly’s lines, rapping: “I’m 45 and I’m still outselling you/By 29 I had three albums that had blew.”

Later in the song, he adds: “I’d rather be 80-year-old me than 20-year-old you/Til I’m getting old-aged still can fill a whole page with a 10-year-old’s rage.”

Iggy Azalea then hit out at Eminem’s response after he name checked her on the track. She tweeted: “Diss songs shouldn’t be filled with celebrity name drops to pad out lazy bars.”

Now, Kelly has responded with a Tweet, writing, “2 weeks and 3 interviews later” with the hashtags #legshot #letstalkaboutit along with a toilet and bin emoji and pictures of Strictly Come Dancing judges giving contestants a 6/10 mark.

Earlier this week, Eminem opened up about why he took aim at the rapper.

“The reason that I dissed him is because he got on—first he said, ‘I’m the greatest rapper alive since my favorite rapper banned me from Shade 45,’ or whatever he said, right? Like I’m trying to hinder his career,” he said. “I don’t give a fuck about your career. You think I actually fuckin’ think about you? You know how many fuckin’ rappers that are better than you? You’re not even in the fuckin’ conversation.”

Eminem recently admitted he “went to far” with his homophobic slur against Tyler The Creator on his track ‘Fall’.