The Cleveland rapper was in a combative mood during his highly-anticipated interview on 'The Breakfast Club' today (September 20)

Machine Gun Kelly has ridiculed Eminem‘s ‘Killshot’ diss track, giving it a six out of ten and imploring his rival to “answer the fucking facts”.

This latest instalment in the renewed beef between the two rappers – which kicked off again following the release of Eminem’s album ‘Kamikaze’ late last month – took place during an interview Kelly gave to the US radio show The Breakfast Club this morning (September 20).

Asked for his response to Eminem’s ‘Killshot’, Kelly brushed off the diss track and claimed that it wasn’t even worth a direct response – suggesting that his forthcoming EP ‘Binge’ won’t feature a reply to ‘Killshot’ after all.

“I had a clip ready,” MGK revealed about his initial plans to respond to Eminem on a track. “I heard ‘Killshot’ and I put that shit back in the holster… he called me a mumble rapper?

“This wasn’t on my path anyway… I’m on a tour opening for a rock band [Fall Out Boy] in a completely different mind state than this – but thank you for bringing me back.”

“It’s a six for me, dog,” Kelly said in reference to the rating he gave ‘Killshot’.

“‘Killshot’ was a leg shot. With ‘Rap Devil,’ we’re talking about facts while you want to talk about man buns? Answer the fucking facts. You want to talk about a hair style I wore in a blockbuster movie? And a 10-episode Showtime series called Roadies? I’m an actor, homie. How disconnected are you?

“You called me a mumble rapper? Let’s pour some out for this old dumbass.”

Elsewhere, Eminem’s D12 bandmate Bizarre waded into the beef between the two rappers – while also going after Jay Electronica and Joe Budden.