"I would destroy them all".

Lupe Fiasco has vowed that he could “destroy” Eminem in a rap battle, after new album ‘Kamikaze’ saw Slim Shady firing shots at some of hip hop’s leading lights.

Although Fiasco wasn’t referenced on the record, it saw Eminem sparking significant feuds with likes of Machine Gun Kelly, Die Antwoord and Lil Xan.

But it seems that he could be the next in Eminem’s sights after sharing a video which appeared to mock Em’s flow.

He later admitted the video was a joke, but he’s still insistent he could destroy Eminem.

“I posted up that video of the comedian mimicking Eminem rap style because I thought it was funny and actually most rappers actually rap like that when they are writing to catch a flow and get a melody,” he wrote in a deleted post.

“I like Em & most other rappers & I want no smoke but if I did I would destroy them all. Especially Joe Budden & Em too.”

Responding on Instagram, Budden wrote: “Talk yo shit King!!!!!!”

Eminem is yet to respond, but it could be because he’s preoccupied in his feud with Machine Gun Kelly.

It’s believed that he’s working on another diss track at present, as the pair continue to trade blows.