Luke Bryan is offering country fans a cure for the blues this coming winter. The "Roller Coaster" singer is taking country music to Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula for a special four-night event titled Crash My Playa from January 23-27, 2015. Joining the country superstar for the beachfront concerts on the Barceló Riviera Maya will be Florida Georgia Line and Cole Swindell, with special guests Kelleigh Bannen, Dustin Lynch, Eric Paslay, DJ Rock and Chris Stapleton also performing during the all-inclusive Caribbean vacation experience.

"We initially talked about an event that would bring our fellow artists together for a concert and the beach," Bryan explains. "Then it just kept growing, and now it looks like we're going to Mexico!"

Crash My Playa packages include five days and four nights of accommodations at a participating resort, airport transfer to and from the hotel and admission to each night's exclusive beach performances, along with a few special gifts from Bryan. Citi card members will have access to presale packages beginning August 19th at 10:00 a.m. ET through its Private Pass Program. Visit CrashMyPlaya.com for more information.

Closer to home, Bryan's recent concert at Boston's Gillette Stadium made history, setting an all-time record for a single day country concert at the venue. More than 60,000 fans were in attendance for the concert that also spotlighted special guest Dierks Bentley along with Bryan's That's My Kind of Night tour openers Cole Swindell and Lee Brice.

"We're having a great year. To move into the level of being able to do stadiums is a huge dream come true for me," Bryan said on ABC's "Good Morning America" last week.

Bryan's current tour, which also includes stops at Philadelphia's Lincoln Financial Field on Friday, August 15th and Chicago's Soldier Field on August 31st, continues until the end of October.