Luke Bryan and Carrie Underwood are among the recording artists selected to perform at the first iHeartRadio Country Festival in Austin, Texas.

Since the boys and girls over at Clear Channel Media and Entertainment had a remarkable amount of success with the country stars who appeared during the iHeartRadio Music Festivals, the company decided to give fans what they want. The upcoming event will feature nothing but popular musicians from the genre.

Of course, Luke Bryan and Carrie Underwood aren’t the only country music artists who are presently slated to appear at the event on March 29. Jason Aldean, Eric Church, Lady Antebellum, and Florida Georgia Line are also expected to do their thing at the iHeartRadio Country Festival.

“The response to our country performers at the last three iHeartRadio Music Festivals was so incredible we decided to create an entire show just for them. It will be a country fan’s dream and a testament to the power of country music and recognition of the stature of these artists,” Clear Channel’s John Sykes said in a recent statement about the upcoming show.

If you’re unable to attend the event, then you can listen to the concert on iHeartRadio.com and a few Clear Channel radio stations in the comfort of your own home. Details about streaming and participating stations will become available as the March date draws closer.

Clear Channel’s upcoming six-week promotion will give fans a chance to win some tickets to the event in Austin, Texas. If you fail to snag the goodies during the aforementioned giveaway, then you can purchase tickets on January 18 at noon. Be sure to jump on this thing quickly, as good seats will probably disappear soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=1WEpLzsdEeY

Since Luke Bryan was one of the top-selling artists last year, chances are a lot of people will turn out to see the guy perform onstage. According to National Programming Platforms’ Tom Poleman, country music is currently enjoying a serious surge in popularity at the moment.

“There’s no better way to celebrate that than by building on the incredible success of our annual two-day iHeartRadio Music Festival and creating the biggest dedicated multi-platform event ever featuring the biggest stars in Country music,” Poleman explained.

One person who thinks he has his finger on the pulse of the country music genre is Luke Bryan. The singer recently said his latest album has a little something for everyone. It doesn’t matter if you’re a casual or a hardcore country fan — he’s got you covered.

Bryan recently told Radio.com:

“You don’t want to load an album up with too much of the same subject matter. You want to [include] something for everybody. I try to make my albums something that everybody can gravitate to and love a song on it. The main thing for me is just do a well-rounded album that showcases me as an artist, and showcases me as a songwriter, and Nashville as a songwriting town. I want my personality to shine through in the music, and that’s what I try to do on my albums.”