90168.jpg

Little Mix hate every second of being away from home.

The girlband have become a global sensation since finding fame on the UK X Factor in 2011, which means lots of travelling.

However the four girls, Jade Thirlwall, Perrie Edwards, Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Jesy Nelson, are homebodies at heart.

'I think the adrenaline is keeping us going, isn't it? We've been away a while and we hated every second of it and we're so happy to be back. And yeah, we're just ready to go,' Leigh-Anne told Cover Media about releasing new music.

'Oh my God, massively,' Jesy added when asked if the girls get homesick.

The girls released new track Black Magic last month, which is the first song from their as-yet-untitled third album.

They've also had their hands full creating their latest venture, a perfume called Gold Magic.

'We've been working on [the new album] while we've been away, and we absolutely love it, and feel like this is our best album yet. We just can't wait for everyone to hear it. We're very excited,' Jesy smiled.

'We've got a perfume, we've got loads of shows coming up. Busy bees aren't we?' Perrie smiled.

If their schedule wasn't jam packed enough, the British singers have set their sights on Hollywood too.

'A film! We want to do a movie [next],' they exclaimed in unison.

'It's not just any film, it has to be like the Spice Girls movie [Spice World], where we have to act in it. That's one of my dreams,' Leigh-Anne added.