The singer is swiftly following up 'Mariners Apartment Complex' as promised

Lana Del Rey has shared a teaser for her new song ‘Venice Bitch’, ahead of its release tomorrow (September 18).

The track follows another recent new song called ‘Mariners Apartment Complex’, which was produced in collaboration with Bleachers‘ Jack Antonoff.

Del Rey shared a clip of a video on Instagram soundtracked by ‘Venice Bitch’. In it, the musician is seen on the phone before facing the camera and pretending to shoot at it with her fingers.

“Fresh out of fucks forever/Trying to be stronger forever,” she sings over soft guitars. “Oh god, miss you on my lips/It’s me, your little Venice bitch,” she adds later. The full song will premiere on Zane Lowe’s Beats 1 show on Apple Music tomorrow. Listen to the teaser clip below.

Del Rey confirmed she will release a new album in 2019 while speaking to BBC Radio 1’s Annie Mac last week (September 12).

Earlier this year, the singer-songwriter contributed a song to a documentary about Elvis Presley. The track, ‘Elvis’, was one of three songs she had released in 2008 under the name Sparkler Jump Rope Queen.

The star recently pulled out of Israel’s Meteor Festival. She had been criticised for planning to perform in the country while a cultural boycott is taking place, but she had promised to visit both Israel and Palestine during her time there.

She said the reason for her cancellation was not due to pressure put on her but because it wouldn’t be possible for her to also visit Palestine during her visit “with such short notice”. “Therefore I’m postponing my appearance at the Meteor Festival until a time when I can schedule visits for both my Israeli and Palestinian fans, as well as hopefully other countries in the region,” she wrote.