The pop pair have teamed up on a new song

Lauv and Troye Sivan have teamed up on a new track, called ‘I’m So Tired…’

Sivan teased details of the collaboration on Twitter earlier this week (January 21), revealing that it gave shoutouts to Lorde and Coldplay. “I love being a stan,” he wrote. “Real life songs that have real life emotions and memories stuck to em.”

The track, which was released today (January 24), mentions the tracks ‘Buzzcut Season’ and ‘Hurts Like Heaven’ by the two artists respectively. You can listen to the new song below.

Meanwhile, Sivan will arrive in the UK next month for his latest run of tour dates in the country. The Bloom tour will kick off in Glasgow on February 23 before visiting three more cities.

Sivan will play:

February 2019

23 – Glasgow, O2 Academy
24 – Manchester, O2 Apollo
26 – Birmingham, O2 Academy
28 – London, Eventim Apollo

Last year, Lauv – whose real name is Ari Leff – told NME about touring with Ed Sheeran. “It’s one of those things where there’s so many people out there it’s actually hard to imagine what it’s going to be like,” he said.

“The whole thing was pretty surreal. Surprisingly, it’s less nerve-wracking than playing a smaller, intimate venue – which is something people always said to me that I never believed.”