The "Harverd Dropout Tour" has been cancelled

Lil Pump has cancelled his upcoming “Harverd Dropout Tour’ tour amid legal issues surrounding his probation.

The 18-year-old ‘Gucci Gang’ rapper recently took to Instagram to tell followers that he “gotta go in and do a couple of months” in prison after violating the terms of his probation. Lil Pump was arrested in Miami last month for driving without a license. Police also claimed that his car had an incorrect license plate.

A representative of Lil Pump said in a statement: “Due to unforeseen circumstances, Lil Pump’s ‘Harverd Dropout Tour’ has been cancelled. Refunds will be provided at point of purchase. We apologise for any inconvenience.”

Last night (September 29), Lil Pump appeared on Saturday Night Live with Kanye West. The two performed ‘I Love It’ together whilst dressed as Perrier and Fiji water bottles.

Lil Pump had recently promised new material, saying: “But I got some crazy-ass shit dropping. I’m gonna have something for you, don’t worry – it’s gonna be crazy…Listen up kids: Stay in school, don’t fuck up like me.”

However, his legal issues seem to have also affected the release of this and his new album, ‘Harverd Dropout’ which was originally set for release on September 14. Its release date is now unknown.

The rapper signed an $8 million record deal with Warner Brothers back in March, and has been spotted with Quavo, Chief Keef, Lil Uzi Vert, and Rich the Kid – leading to much speculation as to who may guest on the album.