Johnny Nunez/WireImage
Juice WRLD performs at 2018 Power105.1 Powerhouse NYC at Prudential Center on Oct. 28, 2018 in Newark, N.J.
Since the untimely death of Juice WRLD on Sunday, many of his peers are reflecting and sharing their memories regarding the “Lucid Dreams” star, including Seattle upstart Lil Mosey.

In a statement sent to Billboard, Mosey recalls kicking off his career last year on Juice WRLD’s World Domination Tour, where he served as an opener.

"Juice was my bro,” says Mosey. “He believed in me early and was always genuine. We toured the world together. Some of my favorite memories was just traveling to different cities. Big bro a legend and I'm forever grateful for him giving me the opportunity to tour with him."

Juice Wrld performs onstage during day one of the Rolling Loud Festival at Banc of California Stadium on Dec. 14, 2018 in Los Angeles.
READ MORE
Juice WRLD Treated for Opioids on Plane Before He Died
After Juice WRLD’s death, Mosey vowed to stop taking drugs in hopes of leading a better lifestyle. “I asked God to help me. Drugs won’t take me I promise & I’m done with them,” he tweeted. “I love y’all and pray for me.”

The Chicago Tribune reported that the rapper died after suffering from convulsions and going into cardiac arrest at Chicago’s Midway Airport. Two doses of Narcan were administered at the scene and Juice WRLD woke up, but was reportedly incoherent before being taken to Advocate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn, where he was pronounced dead.