Jason Hetherington
Liam Payne
Liam Payne is feeling extra festive this holiday season. Only a month after the release of his original holiday song "All I Want (For Christmas)," the One Direction star is back with a cover of "Let It Snow."

Recorded for a Spotify Singles session and uploaded Friday (Nov. 22), Payne delivers a fun, upbeat take on Vaughn Monroe's classic holiday hit.

The British singer also answered a few questons for the streaming service, revealing that he thinks Christmas music can be played all year and that he hopes Post Malone is next to release a holiday-themed tune.

Liam Payne
READ MORE
Liam Payne Wants a Special Present In 'All I Want (For Christmas)': Stream It Now
Payne recently covered Post Malone's "Circles" at SiriusXM studios. His debut album, which includes "All I Want (For Christmas)," is due Dec. 6.

Listen to the festive cover as part of Spotify Singles' holiday collection, and check out his tweet below.

Liam

@liamPayne
Enjoyed making my own version of ‘Let it Snow’. Go check it out on @spotify! #SpotifySinglesHoliday http://spoti.fi/HolidaySingles

Embedded video
11:52 PM - Nov 22, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
6,215 people are talking about this