Leona-Lewis.jpg

To celebrate her first TV performance of 'Fire Under My Feet' on ITV this weekend as part of the Sunday Night at the Palladium show, Leona will make the track available on iTunes on Sunday, taken from her forthcoming album on Island Records.

Sunday Night at the Palladium is broadcast on ITV at 8pm on Sunday 7th June.

The video for 'Fire Under My Feet' has had over 1.5 million view to date scroll down to view.

It's very rare to come across an artist whose music simply speaks for itself. Someone with a voice that is instantly recognisable but with a new confidence and strength that we haven't heard before. The same voice that saw her become a huge international success, smash chart records and open the door for the British chart invasion that followed in the US.

Working with a new creative freedom and no longer afraid to be heard, Leona has taken more control on the writing and recording process than ever before. The result is a focused collection of emotionally direct songs that not only showcase Leona's unrivalled vocals but sound truly 'her'...genuine and honest.

Co-written by Leona and Toby Gad (John Legend, Beyonce) and taken from her forthcoming studio album, 'Fire Under My Feet' is the first song Leona will release since signing to Island Records last year, home to artists such as Hozier, Mumford and Sons, Florence + The Machine, Drake and U2. Leona is also the newest artist to join Def Jam Recordings in the US

https://youtu.be/bGCZL801OfQ