It looks like it could be the next track off 'Norman Fucking Rockwell'

Lana Del Rey has teased the release of another new song from her forthcoming album ‘Norman Fucking Rockwell’, titled ‘Sylvia Plath’.

The singer posted a clip of the new track on her Instagram page, in the form of a video of her lying on the floor and lip-syncing along to a recording.

She captioned the post: “SYLVIA PLATH from NORMAN FUCKING ROCKWELL.” The song follows previous tracks from the record called ‘Venice Bitch‘ and ‘Mariners Apartment Complex‘.

Yesterday (October 24), Del Rey appeared to tease a collaboration with Machine Gun Kelly via another short clip on her Instagram account. “Look, this is gonna end bad for you,” Kelly can be heard rapping in the song. “I’m gonna go mad for you. I know you wanna be bad for me but I don’t wanna move too fast for you.”

Meanwhile, a man who stalked the star was sentenced to a year in prison earlier this week. Michael Shawn Hunt, 43, was intercepted by police a block away from Del Rey’s Orlando show in February after they received a tip-off about a potential kidnapping.

A day after Hunt’s arrest, Del Rey told a crowd in Atlanta she was “feeling a little more emotional” than she expected.

In a now-deleted social media post, she added: “Alsoooo…If you bring weapons to the show with plans to use them and ur posting about it -the police will probably know about it before I do like they did in Orlando.”