Lady Gaga hopes the entire world is ready and willing to accept ARTPOP now that everything is reportedly back on track.

To say that the singer’s latest album was a disappointment is definitely an understatement. Although she had approximately $25 million at her disposal to promote its release, the songs failed to set the Billboards charts on fire. Turmoil behind-the-scenes before and after the album’s release prompted Lady Gaga to issue an apology to her legion of fans.

In a post on the website Little Monsters, Lady Gaga assured her fans that everything is finally heading in the right direction. Judging from the image that accompanied the message, this includes a brand new music video and some hard work on her upcoming world tour.

“I know you’re anxious for more ‘ARTPOP.’ I am working so so so so hard and the wait will be worth it. We are 100 percent back on track and I’m busy creating behind the scenes. I miss you so much!” Lady Gaga wrote.

While fair weather fans and casual listeners have already jumped ship, the hardcore supporters are apparently willing to weather the proverbial storm. Their comments beneath the recent post were nothing short of encouraging.

“I’ve never doubted you sweetheart and patient because I know the end result will be worth it. It always is! Do what you want, do what you want with your ‘ARTPOP,’” one fan wrote.

Another added, “We don’t want to push you to do things faster… Well a lot of monsters want everything quickly. But you take the time that you need without rules.”

According to the folks at Idolator, there’s a strong possibility that Lady Gaga is preparing to unleash “Gypsy” as her next single. There’s also a rumor going around that the singer is presently working with DJ White Shadow on the sequel to ARTPOP. If these rumors are true, then this could be a very good year for the Little Monsters.

The Inquisitr previously reported that Lady Gaga apologized for the problems surrounding ARTPOP since its release. She pleaded with her fans to stick with her.

“Give me a chance to show you the meaning of seeing art all around you. Open your hearts to me again that I may show you the joy of us coming together through our talents, that we are stronger as a unit than when we are alone. Forgive me monsters. Forgive me ‘ARTPOP.’ You are my whole world,” she told her fans.