Lady Gaga has teased the prospect of releasing a sequel to her album 'ARTPOP'.

In an interview with MSN, the singer seemingly hinted that she was planning on releasing a second instalment of the LP titled 'Act II'.

In October last year, Gaga had suggested that she could be tempted to release two versions of 'ARTPOP' when she discussed tentative plans to put out a "commercial" volume of the record first which would be swiftly followed by a more "experimental" sequel.

Now, when asked by MSN whether she would be performing 'ARTPOP' in full on her tour, she responded: "Once I start to get the story together [for the live show], I'll figure out if I'm gonna keep it in order or not. And by then, as well, I might have act two out from the album, and it might be nice to play both 'acts' on the tour."

'ARTPOP' is Lady Gaga's third studio album and was released earlier this month (November 6), with the LP subsequently becoming her third release to chart at Number One on the Official UK Albums Chart. Last week, meanwhile, Gaga revealed that she will become the first ever artist to perform in space after confirming plans to sing one song from a Virgin Galactic ship in 2015.