Khloandeacute;-doesnt-care-about-French-controversy Printable version

Khloé Kardashian has suggested she 'doesn't care' French Montana is using her for her fame.

The reality TV star began dating the rapper shortly after her split from husband Lamar Odom.

Fans were appalled when the Cocaine City Records co-founder admitted last week he wanted to 'capitalise' on her notoriety in an interview with Billboard Magazine.

But UsWeekly reports Khloé 'doesn't seem offended' by his comments, as she appeared to address the controversy on Twitter at the weekend.

"It's amusing to me that Y'all think I don't see it. I was the first one to see it. I just don't care (sic),' she wrote.

The message came on the heels of French's interview with Billboard, published Friday.

Commenting on the added attention he's received since dating Khloé, he told the magazine: 'I want to capitalise on it. I'll get a fan base from everywhere. I just hope I'll be able to connect with everything that's going on."

His remarks also came just a few days following the release of his music video for Don't Panic, which featured Khloé making a cameo.

The reality star is said to have been very involved on set, even casting her fellow video models.

"A bunch of video models showed up to be in the video, but Khloé wasn't having it," a source told MailOnline last week. "She kept insisting to the director that one girl resemble her sister Kim or Kourtney, and one must resemble her best friend, Malika."

Apparently Khloé eventually got her way.

"She got nearly perfect matches of [the] girls. This girl looked exactly like Malika and the other looked exactly like Kim," the source said.