Mike Owen-ICC/ICC via Getty Images.
Singer Katy Perry poses during the 2020 ICC Women's T20 World Cup Media Opportunity at Melbourne Cricket Ground on March 7, 2020 in Melbourne, Australia.

Perry revealed her pregnancy in her new "Never Worn White" video.
Katy Perry's pregnancy glow is in full effect.

On Saturday (March 7), the 35-year-old pop star -- who's expecting her first child with finance Orlando Bloom -- proudly showed off her baby bump for the first time in public since revealing her pregnancy earlier in the week.

Perry was photographed in Melbourne, Australia, where she was rehearsing for an appearance at the ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 2020 Final. The American Idol judge will give a live performance before and after the cricket match on Sunday, which also falls on International Women's Day.

null
READ MORE
Breaking Down Katy Perry's Musical Pregnancy Announcement & More on 'First Stream Live' Podcast
Perry took to her Instagram Story to encourage female fans to attend the game. "We're trying to make it the most attended female sporting event ever. We're almost there," she said in a selfie video.

On Thursday, the singer surprised the world with news of her pregnancy by showing off her baby bump in the music video for her dramatic new ballad "Never Worn White." Following the reveal, Perry told SiriusXM Hits 1 that "Never Worn White" isn't the lead single from her forthcoming record, but it came out at the best time.

"Honestly, I was getting way too fat to hide it, so I was like, 'Well, I think this song would be a great reveal! Let's start there," she revealed to Piff with a laugh. "And that's how I communicate things -- I communicate through music."

katy-perry-bump-2020-billboard-1240-1583599706
Mike Owen-ICC/ICC via Getty Images.
Katy Perry poses during the 2020 ICC Women's T20 World Cup Media Opportunity at Melbourne Cricket Ground on March 7, 2020 in Melbourne, Australia.
See below for more photos of Perry's first time showing off her baby bump in public.

KATY PERRY NEWS
@KPInfos_
Katy Perry will perform ‘’Roar’’ and ‘’Firework’’ for her pre-match performance at the #T20WorldCup

View image on Twitter
4:32 PM - Mar 7, 2020

Twitter Ads info and privacy
153 people are talking about this

KP STAN | rannieperry 🙂
@LoveLightperry
Katy Perry confirmed that she’s gonna perform her classic hits, ‘Roar’ & ‘Firework’ tomorrow at ICC Women’s T20 World Cup Finals! 🤰🏼

Get ready to witness Katy Preggy for the first time to perform in front of less than 100,000 audience! 🎤

View image on TwitterView image on Twitter
5:38 PM - Mar 7, 2020

69 people are talking about this

🆅
@Lightperrysk
KATY PERRY & HER BABY BUMP 🥺

View image on TwitterView image on Twitter
10:44 AM - Mar 7, 2020

142 people are talking about this

Manya
@CSKian716
A rockstar and every guy's dream........ with Katy Perry.

View image on Twitter
4:40 PM - Mar 7, 2020

36 people are talking about this