Katy Perry’s latest album is still going strong 11 weeks after its release.

Prism, that latest musical endeavor from the “Roar” singer, sold approximately 51,000 copies last week. This effectively pushed the popular collection of songs over the one million mark, giving Perry the third million-selling album of her career.

Katy Perry’s previous effort, the 2010 album Teenage Dream, eventually went on to sell over two million copies. Her sophomore disc One of the Boys also went platinum.

The singer’s hit single “Roar” certainly helped get things off the right foot. The music video for the tune was one of the most-watched clips on VEVO during 2013. “Unconditionally” and the new single “Dark Horse” are also doing quite well, suggesting that Prism still has plenty of shelf life left.

“Dark Horse,” a collaboration with rapper Juicy J, started getting heavy rotation on radio without a major push from her record label. Since so many people were clearly interested in the song, Perry selected the tune as he next single. You can check out the recently-released artwork below.

Katy Perry has plenty of reasons to celebrate life these days. Not only does she have another massive hit record on her hands, the singer also recently found love in the arms of fellow singer John Mayer. She recently told OK! magazine that her relationship with Mayer is currently stronger than ever.

“You should always be true to yourself and know self-love before any other kind of love. I realized I had to stop blaming other people for my sadness and take responsibility for my own pain and then bring myself to a more positive place. It was hard,” Perry explained.

ICYMI: the official ART for #DarkHorse by the talented @yaoxiaoart! pic.twitter.com/lVD9iWdvjA

— Katy Perry (@katyperry) January 10, 2014

She continued, “I’ve had to experience some very depressing times, before being able to heal myself and get back my self-confidence — which had sunk very low.”

The Inquisitr previously reported that Katy Perry and John Mayer spent a few days in Hawaii together over the holidays last year. While some sources claimed the couple secretly tied the knot during their sunny excursion, there’s currently nothing official about that report making the rounds online as of this writing.

Katy Perry will definitely need to relax while she has the chance. The singer is preparing to kick off an epic world tour next May, a trek that begins in the UK. There’s a very strong possibility that these gigs will help send sales of her album Prism soaring even higher. For a complete list of dates, swing by her official website.