Katy Perry enters a hyper-stylized, pastel-soaked pleasure dome in the wild new clip for "This Is How We Do," the latest from the pop star's 2013 LP, Prism. The clip opens with a old man staring at a portrait of Perry in profile before zooming in on the frame to reveal a hedonistic paradise where ping-pong is played all day, tacos are feasted on and animated ice cream cones twerk it out while chilling with half-eaten slices of pizza.

Mariah Carey gets a visual shout-out at the "Sucking at Mariah karaoke" ("Carey-oke"?) line, while a portrait of Aretha Franklin shows up when the singer gives "respect" to the "kids buying bottle service with their rent money." Even Piet Mondrian gets props when Perry dons outrageous red, blue and yellow De Stijl duds.

Meanwhile, Perry's enormous Prismatic world tour rolls on with North American dates scheduled through October and international shows set through March 2015. Rolling Stone caught up with Perry during a few dates of her North American leg for her third cover story, where the open and honest singer touched on a number of issues like the never-ending grind of the road, being bullied as a kid and wanting to have a child of her own one day — though, as she put, she doesn't "need a dude" for that.

Perry also addressed the accusations of cultural appropriation leveled her way, specifically in regards to the big-bootied mummies dancing in the video for her Juicy J-assisted hit "Dark Horse," as well as her performance at the American Music Awards where she dressed up like a geisha. "As far as the mummy thing, I based it on plastic surgery," Perry said. "Look at someone like Kim Kardashian or Ice-T's wife, Coco. Those girls aren't African-American. But it's actually a representation of our culture wanting to be plastic, and that's why there's bandages and it's mummies. I thought that would really correlate well together… It came from an honest place. If there was any inkling of anything bad, then it wouldn't be there, because I'm very sensitive to people."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RMQksXpQSk