Katy Perry left our mouths watering last week when she gave us a small taste of her "Unconditionally" video, and in just hours, she's going to treat us to the whole thing when the clip premieres tonight (Novmeber 19) at 7:53 p.m. ET on MTV as part of "MTV First: Katy Perry 'Unconditionally.'"

And according to the Prism singer herself, we're in for something a bit more decadent than the clips we're used to from her. Following tonight's premiere, Perry will sit down for an exclusive 30-minute interview with rapper Iggy Azalea on MTV.com to dish on everything "Unconditionally," including what makes it such a departure from her previous music videos.

Katy Perry Teases Her Video For 'Unconditionally'
"It doesn't have a complete narrative. I do that all the time; I usually have quite a big story line.... This time I wanted to give a lot of gorgeous, beautiful looks, which I don't usually go for," she said in a preview of "MTV First." "But it's mostly just a beautiful video that is supposed to evoke this power of love."

In celebration of the upcoming music video premiere, on Tuesday, November 19, AMTV, MTV Hits, MTV's 24-hour U.S. music channel, and mtvU will feature Katy Perry artist collection blocks throughout the day. After its on-air debut, "Unconditionally" will go also into rotation immediately on mtvU, MTV Hits and AMTV the following morning.