The rapper's new album will be released on Saturday (September 29)

Kanye West has shared an official preview of ‘Yandhi’ and revealed the record will feature controversial rappers 6ix9ine and XXXTentacion.

‘Yandhi’, which is widely believed to be a sequel to 2013’s ‘Yeezus‘, will be released on Saturday (September 29).

Posting on Twitter, West shared the first official preview of the record. The clip is the same track that featured in a recent Instagram story posted by the rapper and sees him singing in falsetto and using a lot of vocal effects.

West also visited The Fader office today, where he reportedly confirmed the inclusion of 6ix9ine and XXXTentacion on ‘Yandhi’. He also said Ty Dolla $ign would appear on multiple tracks and that he was sending a hook to Rihanna for her to sing.

A clip of the star playing new music to The Fader staff emerged on Twitter earlier. In one track, he raps about “giving up my slave name”. He also addresses his children, saying: “Saint, you don’t really need a last name/North, you don’t really need a last name.“

‘Yandhi’ is set to be released one day after Wayne’s long-awaited ‘Tha Carter V’, but West has said his record will chart beneath Weezy’s.

“We’re releasing Yandhi Saturday night,” West wrote on Twitter. “We know it will come in number 2 to my brother Lil Wayne and that’s lovely. The universe needs Ye and Wayne music at the same time.”

He wore a MAGA hat that he said he had “redesigned” and “put positive energy into”, alongside a sweatshirt bearing NFL player Colin Kaepernick’s name.

Meanwhile, West recently defended A$AP Bari over sexual assault allegations and expressed regret at not standing up for XXXTentacion before his death. “[Bari] broke me out of my pretentious rich n***a shell,” he said.

“Bari challenged me when no one else did and when he got in trouble I was scared to say he was my friend just like I did with xxx and that was some pussy shit on my part. I let the perception and the robots control me. That’s the true sunken place. Bari I appreciate your perspective and vision. You brought me closer to Rocky too. Jedis never let perception and cancel culture get between them.”